Come learn and grow with us! Choose from a variety of Loc courses that will set you up for success. Whether you want to start your own locking business or an enthusiast wanting to learn more about locs, we have a course for you.
You have made one of the best decisions to loc your hair. Investing in yourself and discovering hair freedom and self-empowerment is truly valuable. Allow me to help you maintain and protect your investment!
This Self-Maintenance Interlocking Class will teach you how to tighten your new growth, repair your locs and care for the overall health of your locs. Best of all, you will have a supportive community to lean on.
This class is for anyone who interlocks their hair for maintenance. Whether you just want to maintain your hairline, retighten in-between visits to the salon or simply just want total control over your loc journey, this class is for you. As we all know, unforseen circumstances can happen that interfere with your regular loc maintenance and could jeopardize your investment. So having the skills and being prepared are the best ways to protect your investment. Don't let relocation, quality Loctician shortage or life changes disrupt the maintenance of your crown.
Give yourself the confidence of knowing that whatever life throws your way, you will have the skills and the knowledge to protect your crown. Register for my three hour class now and come ready to loc your new growth and lock in your confidence. We're here to help you Protect Your Investment!
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY BEFORE CLASS:
• SHAMPOO YOUR HAIR: Please come with clean hair! You will be retightening your own locs in class so please make sure your hair is clean beforehand. Shampoo the day before class.
• NEW GROWTH: Please make sure you have sufficient new growth to retighten your hair in class (at least 1/2 inch new growth).
• NO PRODUCTS: Please make sure there are no products in your hair. You want to work on clean, manageable hair that is free of products.
• LOC CARE: Please separate your locs and make sure there is no matting of locs before coming to class.
• NOTHING: Everything you need to maintain your locs will be provided to you so you don't need to bring anything except for pen and paper to take notes.
CLASS TERMS/ POLICY:
• Mask is REQUIRED in the classroom!
• Participation in the Self-Maintenance Interlocking Class is required.
• Please arrive on time as we will not go back to cover missed information.
• If you become ill, please reschedule. Please note that if rescheduling within less than 48 hour notice, a new registration fee is due.
• There will be no video/ voice recording allowed. You will be asked to leave and forfeit tuition if caught.
• No guest or models allowed. You will be working on your own hair.
• Must be 18 years of age to take the class. However, if under 18 years of age, must have written consent from parent and agree to class terms and refund policy.
• Registration fee is NOT refundable.
• A full refund, not including registration fee, will be given up to 48 hours before class in the event you are unable to attend class.
• If you are late to class, it is your responsibility to get the information. Instructor will not make adjustments during class. There will be no discount or refund for lateness.
• No show, no refund! Non-attendance is not a valid reason for a refund as your spot cannot be filled by another student.
• If class is cancelled by En Toi Beauty, you will receive a full refund not including Registration fee. However, if cancellation due to acts of God or other natural or man-made disasters for which En Toi Beauty is not responsible, then 50% off the class fee will be refunded.
• You may transfer to a different class date without losing your registration fee if canceling or rescheduling 48 hours before start of class. This transfer option is available within six months of the original class date.
• You are agreeing to the terms and refund policy by registering for this class.
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot find an answer to your question.
This 2-day experience is crafted to show you EXACTLY how to grow your loc business and achieve success while connecting with your fellow loc enthusiasts in a supportive and empowering environment.
This comprehensive seminar promises not only a fun-filled atmosphere but also a wealth of insights to help you thrive in the competitive world of locs.